Links to published studies follow.
- 2008 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18310530/
- 2006 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16323112/
- 2005 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17292033/
- 2001 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11485667/
- 1999 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10381973/
- 1998 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9524864/
Note that studies largely assessed the ranking of diseases: 'Did the disease listed at the top of the differential diagnosis list reflect the true diagnosis?'
GIDEON does not make such a claim. In fact, the disease listed at the top of the list only carries a higher statistical probability than other diseases on the list.