GIDEON® R is an efficient plug-and-play statistical tool for all researchers to clean, analyze, and visualize epidemiological data as obtained in real-time from the GIDEON® database.
Using the GIDEON® R package brings you more efficiency to:
- Investigate 27,000+ ongoing and historical infectious disease outbreaks,
- Produce granular outbreak maps for chosen diseases in a given year range
- Study the emergence of zoonotic diseases in a particular country,
- Evaluate epidemiological situations around the globe,
- Retrieve a wealth of information on 360+ infectious diseases, 2,000+ pathogens, and 30,000+ trade names of drugs and vaccines.
IMPORTANT NOTE: you will need an institutional subscription to obtain the GIDEON API key.